About The Firm
At Diamond & Diamond, P.A., our goal is to help clients navigate through their marital issues with competence, compassion, and strategic advocacy. We focus on your concerns and priorities, so we can find the best resolution to your legal issues and protect your rights.
To provide competent legal service for our clients, the firm has a team of lawyers, paralegals, and professional support staff who share the firm’s values. Richard Diamond has worked with this specific team of family law experts for many years, building comradery and trust not seen at most other law firms.
What to expect from our team:
- Development & Execution of a Strategic Plan: No two clients are exactly the same. The concerns and priorities of one client may differ significantly from the concerns and priorities of another client. Because of this reality, our team will never rely on the “one size fits all” approach to resolving your family law issues. At the onset, our team of family law experts will meet with you to assess the circumstances surrounding your family law matter. We then work with you to develop and execute a specific plan tailored to your strategic goals and objectives.
- High-Quality of Representation: Respect is earned not given. Diamond & Diamond, P.A. has earned the respect of New Jersey’s family law community for over 3 decades. The firm’s approach in providing a positive client experience, even during the emotional and trying times of divorce, has proven to be a successful model, as many of Diamond & Diamond’s new clients are referred to the firm by existing and former clients, and the firm’s former clients return when other family law issues arise. A great compliment to any attorney is knowing that those who have used your services recommend you to friends and family. Even better is when an adversary that you have faced recommends you to their friends and family members.
- Commitment & Trust: Our team has over 3 decades of specialized expertise in all areas of New Jersey family law. On one hand, Diamond & Diamond, P.A. has litigated family law matters successfully in the New Jersey court system at the Trial Court, Appellate Court, and Supreme Court levels. For more information on some of these cases and the courtroom experience of our team, see the biographies of our attorneys. On the other hand, Diamond & Diamond, P.A. has always placed a heavy emphasis on resolving family law issues outside of the courtroom when such peaceful resolution is both possible and beneficial. For example, Mr. Diamond has been a member of the New Jersey Early Settlement Program (ESP) since its inception in 1988. Mr. Diamond is also an accredited family law meditator, and one of the few accredited economic mediators in New Jersey who is authorized to handle economic mediation matters in the family court system where there is a domestic violence restraining order in place.
With more than 50 years combined family law experience, Diamond & Diamond, P.A. has the experience and ability to protect our clients and resolve their family law issues.
Why Hire A Certified Matrimonial Attorney?
The family law attorneys at Diamond & Diamond, P.A., are experienced litigators and mediators and are admitted to practice at the Trial, Appellate and Supreme Court levels. Managing partner, Richard S. Diamond, has been practicing family law in the New Jersey courts for over 34 years. He is one of the very few lawyers throughout the state of New Jersey to be designated by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a Certified Divorce & Family Law Attorney.
An attorney must meet the following requirements to become certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a Certified Divorce & Family Law Attorney:
- The lawyer must have a specific level of trial experience (trying divorce, post-divorce, domestic violence or other family law matters);
- The lawyer must demonstrate an unblemished reputation by submitting a list of attorneys and judges who will attest to the applicant’s ability, character, and skillset as a Family Law Trial Attorney;
- The lawyer must pass a written examination, which covers various aspects of family law practice in New Jersey;
- The lawyer must take a specific number of continuing legal education training programs in the three years prior to filling an application; and
- The lawyer must be a member in good standing of the New Jersey State Bar Association.
Proudly Serving North & Central New Jersey
We frequently represent clients in the family courts in these counties: Somerset, Morris, Union, Essex, Monmouth, Bergen, Hudson, Passaic, Middlesex, and Ocean counties.
Call Today For A Free Initial Divorce Consultation
To learn about your legal options in a divorce or other family law issue, call Diamond & Diamond, P.A., in Millburn or Ocean County at 973-921-7407. If you prefer, send the firm an email to get started.